Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bad Blogger

Wow I'm a bad blogger.  Just when I thought I was on a role and dreaming about my blog I stopped.  Could have something to do with being extremely busy for the past month.  Could be that I'm lazy.  Really it's just because as a mother of two sometimes you get doing other things and you spend your valuable time hanging with your kids.
My daughter successfully turned 2.  I'm quite proud of the fact I was able to keep her alive up till this point as she makes it her lifelong ambition to get into as much trouble as possible.  My son will be turning 6 months old in two weeks.  Hard to belive that so much time has gone by since he's come into the world.  I'm just now hoping I can shed the last of the baby weight in the next couple months before summer hits and I can squeeze my buttocks into a bathing suit.  I would like to enjoy this summer as the past several summers have involved pregnancy and breastfeeding.  Can't wait to pull out the Margarita Machine my hubby and I bought 4 years ago.
I'm now off to bed.  I figure instead of writing long and in depth details everyday it might just be nice to add a blurb here and there so it doesn't seem like another chore.  I enjoy writing my daily trials and tribulations as it gives me a way to vent and let it out there.  So here's to trying again and not letting my expectations ruin a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. I was starting to think that you had forgotten how to use your 'puter.

    ReplyDelete